IMPORTANT UPDATE NOTICE
Newsmag Theme is now compliant with the Envato current WordPress Standards – WordPress Requirements.
- This update is different as it makes changes to the theme’s code structure. It doesn’t influence the functionality and features.
- You need to Manually Activate the tagDiv Composer page builder after Updating to Newsmag Theme v. 4.8!
Newsmag - Version: 4.8
- new: Introducing Mobile Theme plugin – We are delighted to give you a new, much easier way to create engaging experiences on mobile devices for your visitors.
- new: Extended AMP Support. The Mobile Theme plugin is designed to integrate seamlessly with the official AMP plugin for WordPress.Together, they are a smart solution to quickly give you the best results and increase your page loading speed on mobile up to five times faster. The tagDiv AMP plugin is now discontinued.
- new: Added Modified Date Option.
- misc: We updated the WPBakery plugin to the latest version.
- fix: Other various CSS fixes.
Newsmag - Version: 4.7
- new: Font option for text logo and tagline.
- misc: Compatibility with Gutenberg and WordPress 5.
- misc: We updated the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version.
- fix: LazyLoad on slow network connections. Please clear all your caches, including browser cache.
- fix: Css fixes for flex blocks.
Newsmag - Version: 4.6
- new: We’re introducing the intuitive Right-Click option in the tagDiv Composer page builder to bring you new features and a natural way to design your website
- new: Flex block 1 and 2. The new flex block elements enable unique layouts with a lot of flexibility.
- new: Author Box & Image Box
- new: Pinterest option on Social Counter
- new: Fixed count option Social Counter
- new: Option to choose the H tag format for the Title element- new: fixed count Social Counter
- new: The list of Used Colors for pickers is now available in tagDiv Composer in the Recent Colors section
- new: The list of Used Fonts is available in the tagDiv Composer under the Load Font Settings menu
- new: We updated the Visual Composer to the latest version.
- misc: Update for tagDiv Newsletter plugin: added MailChimp GDPR checkboxes
- misc: WPML support
- fix: Column Text encoding issues
- fix: Pinterest api
- fix: Weather block mapped on tagDiv Composer
Newsmag - Version: 4.5
- new: added support for multiple sticky sidebars. The setting is available when you select a column in the tagDiv Composer page builder
- new: custom URL option for RSS in tagDiv Social Counter plugin
- fix: WPML flag in post content
- fix: if the footer is disabled, from now on, it will be hidden on the AMP theme version too
- fix: various typos in the Theme Options panel
- fix: Pinterest block API issues. It also has better error messages
- fix: the exchange widget now works as expected but it requieres a api key
- misc: better error messages when tagDiv Composer encounters a problem
Newsmag - Version: 4.4
- new: we added support for the private policy WordPress page on the login/register modal window.
- new: setting to disable google fonts in theme panel – fonts – google fonts settings. You can load local font files and use them instead of external fonts.
- misc: the plugin update system was completely rewritten from scratch. It tries to update the plugin using multiple ways and if it fails, it will show an admin notice with information about what plugin failed and why.
- misc: all plugins now have a built date on them besides the version.
- misc: the theme is GDPR compliant now.
- new: shortcuts to use in the footer text – date, sitelink, privacy_policy and more. The list of shortcuts is available in the theme panel next to the setting.
Newsmag - Version: 4.3
- new: tagDiv AMP plugin – tagDiv’s solution for implementing Google AMP in WordPress
- new: tagDiv Newsletter plugin – newsletter form beautifully designed with over 8 styles
- new: Font settins can now be saved as a preset and applied on all the blocks from tagDiv Composer easly
- new: Social sharing networks, the theme now supports Linkedin, Tumblr, Email sharing, Telegram, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, VK, LINE and Viber
- new: Ability to reorder the social icons with drag and drop from the theme panel
- new: 20 social icons styles for social sharing
- new: If the icons do not fit on screen the theme will automatically hide them
- fix: Pinterest board URL
- fix: Facebook videos support now works again
- fix: We’ve updated to the latest Instagram API, this should fix all the problems
- misc: Improved tagDiv Composer selection mask. New colors and better UI, now the controls are outside of the selection mask, this allows better selection for small items.
- misc: WP-admin performance issue. We optimized the tagDiv Composer to load only what’s needed and where is needed. Wp-admin speed should greatly improve.
- misc: Huge speed improvemnts in tagDiv Composer editor. We did a full memory consumption audit for tagDiv Composer and we fixed a few memory leaks.
- misc: We’ve removed unneeded confirmations from tagDiv Composer. For example when the content of the page was not changed and a user wanted to close the Composer.
Newsmag - Version: 4.2
- misc: Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version
- misc: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- fix: Weather forecast
Newsmag - Version: 4.1
- misc: Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version
- misc: Revolution Slider plugin updated to the latest version
- fix: Weather widget
- fix: XSS Security issue
- fix: Background click ad
Newsmag - Version: 4
- new: Challenging you to be more creative and productive, we’ve added the first page builder ever created for blogs, news and magazine websites. Newsmag 4 brings you tagDiv Composer – a lighter, faster and more efficient way to build your site. Ready to be used right on the frontend, easier than ever, seeing every change instantly.
- new: Live frontend LESS and CSS editor. This allows you to quickly add CSS or LESS quick to any page of your site
- new: News Magazine demo
- new: Clear Voice demo
- new: Sound Square demo
- new: Buttons that are available in the format menu