When you download the Newspaper theme from your account on themeforest.net, you can choose to download the entire package or just the theme. The Newspaper Theme package is a .zip file, which contains multiple folders.
What’s included in the Newspaper Theme package:
- Child-theme – the files are in the /code folder.
- Documentation – this contains the theme’s general info and also a link to this comprehensive documentation.
- Licensing – contains information about the general license.
- Patch – it contains the modified files from the previous version. This is useful if you make adjustments to the code and you only want to replace the files modified in the latest update.
- Plugins – the required plugins are the tagDiv Composer and tagDiv Cloud Library.
- Optional plugins – tagDiv Mobile Theme, tagDiv AMP, tagDiv Newsletter, tagDiv Social Counter, tagDiv Speed Booster, WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider.
- PSD files – the Newspaper Theme package includes the .psd files, useful if you want to customize various aspects of the original design. They are located in the /psd folder.
- Logo files – we’ve also included all of our demo logos in the /psd_logo folder. The logos are also available in PNG format.
- Changed_files.html – is a list of the added or modified files from the latest update.
- Newspaper.zip – is our WordPress theme. This is the installable file.
- Update_log.txt – is a list of the modifications from each update.