The tagDiv Cloud Library brings you over 450 already-built layouts. We have designed it to simplify the way you create layouts in the Newspaper theme and make your website stand out! The innovative system of tagDiv Cloud Library allows you to import templates and customize them using the drag and drop functionality.
The plugin has three significant purposes:
- Helps you create stunning templates easily, without the hassle of adding CSS code;
- Allows you to use of the tagDiv Composer on all WordPress templates;
- Provides a growing database of pre-made templates, homepage, sections, blocks and so forth.
With the tagDiv Cloud Library, there’s no need to create your content from scratch. You can easily import the selected element, and use it directly or customize it to your preference and style.
Think of it as a template builder that comes with a vast collection of layouts for every section of your site. You can browse the tagDiv Cloud Library collection, preview the unique designs and import the one(s) you love!
How to use tagDiv Cloud Library
First, make sure to activate the plugin from the theme plugins section:
Once activated, you can access a new menu in the WordPress admin area called “Cloud Templates.” It let’s you to see your currently imported templates, or to import a new template from our cloud servers.
At a glance, you know the purpose of each layout as each template has its own category.
- To import a template from the tagDiv Cloud Library, click on the Cloud Templates menu. Then press the “Add New” button.
2. Select the category of the template you wish to import.
3. Choose the layout by clicking on it. Let’s use a post template for this example.
4. Press the “Create template” button. You are automatically redirected to the tagDiv Composer page builder where you can customize the template. You can easily modify the layout to fit your vision or, simply, leave it on default.
If you’ve used the tagDiv Composer before, this should be familiar. If not, we recommend using the tagDiv Composer tutorial to learn how to use the page builder before attempting to modify the templates.
- When you’ve finished the adjustments, press the “Save Settings” button in the tagDiv Composer and then Close the page builder by pressing the x button:
- All your imported templates are located in the Newspaper > Theme Panel > Post Settings > Default Post Template, ready to be used globally.
Globally means that the new template is going to be used all over your website. In this particular example, the imported template becomes the default post template replacing the theme’s default one.
You can apply your imported template from the Theme Panel under Template Settings for each template you are changing.
Whether you want to create a new layout from scratch or to modify an existing one, Newspaper has you covered. The new version of Newspaper helps you design everything on your website without touching a single line of code. Customize the layout for any articles and posts, sections, categories, authors, archive, tags, or search pages using the drag and drop functionality.