If you encounter issues while using our products and you need assistance, please contact the Newspaper Theme Support Centre. Our primary support location is the forum.
How to receive support
- Please register on the forum. For this, you need the Item Purchase Code.
- Once registered login and navigate to the section dedicated to the theme you bought (ex. https://forum.tagdiv.com/forum/newspaper/).
- Create a new post.
- Describe the issue and if necessary include a link or some images which may help us identify the cause.
Note: Please do not post personal information on the forum (ex. server username and password), the forum is a public location meaning the other users can see what you post. We delete any personal information to protect your privacy as soon as we see it.
- In the Newspaper Theme Support Center, we offer on-site assistance and debugging ONLY via our private email address, where you can safely and securely send us the login credentials.
- After you receive on-site assistance, we recommend you to take the time and change your login credentials.
Note: The official support forum language is English.
Before contacting the Newspaper Theme Support, it’s best practice to check if:
- The issue is not covered in the documentation.
- You have the latest version of the theme and theme recommended plugins.
- Disable 3rd party plugins. A plugin conflict causes most issues.
- Guidance on Theme features and settings
- Fixing reported bugs/issues
- Theme related questions or issues
The following issues are not covered by support:
- Server configuration and complex server-side issues
- Customization and installation service
- WordPress general support/how to’s. For this, you can search the wordpress.org forums or check the web for tutorials
- Support for third party software and plug-ins or other issues that are not related to our product
When posting an issue:
- Please provide as much information as possible.
- Post your site URL or if necessary some images which may help us identify the problem. Additional information may be requested later by our staff. The solution comes faster if we receive most details from the start.
- If you made modifications on the theme code, please mention them and provide a full description.
We take all messages in order by date, from the old ones to the newest and we try our best to provide the best solutions.
New to WordPress:
If you’re new to WordPress, we advise you to take some WordPress courses before asking for support on our forum.
Monday – Friday <<>> 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM GMT +2
Issues while registering on the forum:
If you encounter an issue while trying to register on the support forum, please send an email at email@example.com